Nuffnang

Thursday 29 May 2014

Bag #2 Down!

Officially cleared my autologous blood donation.. So all I have to do now is.... wait.

I'm now a week's time away from my surgery. I don't feel very nervous or anything YET because I know I'll sleep through everything. So when I'm awake everything will be over. The only thing that is bothering me is that I have to put a windpipe down my nose so it'll aid my breathing when I'm under general anesthesia. I'm just afraid of the removal part since I'll be awake then. Hmm.. 

There's nothing much for me to update for this donation as it is exactly the same as the previous week. The only difference is that the nurse accidentally broke the needle because she was busy chatting with other nurses. So I guess that's the reason why I bled a lil' more as compared to last week.



Not related to my orthognathic journey in anyway;
but I feel extra emotional lately.. So emotional that after the blood donation I walked all the way from outram (SGH) to Bugis. Tearing. I don't know why but I tend to cry a lot easier but most of the time I try to not do it in public. Even the simplest thing is capable of making me tear.. Don't know what has gotten into me. Hope it's the surgery that is making me this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)