Nuffnang

Friday 6 June 2014

Day 2: Discharged

After much rest, I am finally back to updating this space again.
A little disclaimer: this post was written on 10/6/14. I will try as much as possible to recall whatever that has happened. 

I woke up and I totally couldn't feel my jaws at all. For one moment, I thought it dislodged. lol wtf is wrong with me hahaahaha.

Swelling peaks today, thankfully. My face was about to explode, it was sooooo tight. I showered for the first time after the surgery, imagine the grim on me. EW. My blackheads have also doubled in size wtf, it was so gross. So thankful I could shower.

After discharged, went over to National Dental Centre to look for Dr Peck for my review. Dr Peck washed my braces/wound area, took more xrays and explained to me that everything is alright.

HOME SWEET HOME. It feels so good to be home once again.

Drinking constantly still gives me hunger pangs. sigh pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)