Nuffnang

Friday 13 June 2014

Day 9: Stitches Removed! Ouch.

9 am
Not sure if other jaw patients get this but after the surgery, I have been choking on my own saliva or sometimes while I'm drinking for god knows how many times a day. 

12pm
Removed my stitches alrdy... The bottom is bearable, not much pain as my lower gums/jaw are still pretty numbed, I can't feel much. But the top..... Holymuthafuck. I literally sweat on the dentist chair. It hurts so badly especially the front part, below the centre part of the lips. I was surprised there was only minimal bleeding... Which is a good thing, right?

Dr Peck said I can go back to Dr Loh today. And I went "today?!?!?!" "Yes, today" he smirked. Hahaha what the hell. Everything is happening so quickly. I bet I'm gna suffer more pains later...... Normally when I go back for my monthly review I feel pain when he's trying to get to the back brackets. T_T boohoo. 


Dr Peck gave me a box of "goodies" before I left to pass it to Dr Loh. That's my bite before and his hardwork. Look at all the markings + drawings there haha. The box also contained another teeth model + some splints(?) I think that's what you called it. 

4pm
Finally back at aloha dental, visited dr loh. Hahaha I scare myself he didn't change my wires today. He simply took some photos of me. Feeling so loved, the nurses there were so excited to see me. They said I looked different, yes, I agree too. ^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)